137th Sparatan Corps
Please, could you Login or Register. Though we do welcome guests, we would appreciate it if we knew who you were. Thank you! - Vexiox2234
137th Sparatan Corps
Please, could you Login or Register. Though we do welcome guests, we would appreciate it if we knew who you were. Thank you! - Vexiox2234
137th Sparatan Corps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Brothers, we must avenge the fallen. One.Bullet.At.A.Time. The Nite Is Always Darkest.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

QWOP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Necromaniac1337
PVT
Necromaniac1337

QWOP Empty
PostSubject: QWOP   QWOP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:20 am

Yeh, for those who know QWOP.. can I have a couple of tips or something? I know to tap O to get some forward-momentum and then WO and QP back and forth.. but I've done a couple of tricks here and there to fix little mistakes that could give a devastating head injury to my lil african-american QWOPper. Had to start general discussion with some topic, amirite?
Back to top Go down
Necromaniac1337
PVT
Necromaniac1337

QWOP Empty
PostSubject: Re: QWOP   QWOP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:22 am

Farthest I've gotten NOW is 37.9 m Sad heres a link to anyone that's interested in trying QWOP's flash game, http://www.foddy.net/Athletics.html
Back to top Go down
Vexiox2234
Co-Owner - 1SG
Co-Owner - 1SG
Vexiox2234

QWOP Empty
PostSubject: Re: QWOP   QWOP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:14 pm

Holy bed and breakfast batman! this is one hard game i played it a long time ago and got like 13 m. the farthest i got in like 6 trys is 4 m atm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

QWOP Empty
PostSubject: Re: QWOP   QWOP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QWOP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
137th Sparatan Corps :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: