137th Sparatan Corps
Please, could you Login or Register. Though we do welcome guests, we would appreciate it if we knew who you were. Thank you! - Vexiox2234
137th Sparatan Corps
Please, could you Login or Register. Though we do welcome guests, we would appreciate it if we knew who you were. Thank you! - Vexiox2234
137th Sparatan Corps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Brothers, we must avenge the fallen. One.Bullet.At.A.Time. The Nite Is Always Darkest.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you accept my challenge?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xzan 'Jar Tamasee
Diplomat
Xzan 'Jar Tamasee

Do you accept my challenge? Empty
PostSubject: Do you accept my challenge?   Do you accept my challenge? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:42 pm

I am Xzan 'Jar Tamasee, Imperial Admiral of the Covenant's Crusading Spirit Fleet. Are you spartans interested in facing my sangheili in battle on Wednesday, June 22nd, 3pm EST? Standard Clan Match Rules apply. 8 vs 8, best of 3 rounds.

Round 1: Big Team Slayer on Paradiso

Round 2: Your choice (Within BTB Circuit)

Round 3: Agreement (Big Team Slayer on Hemorrhage?)

Date/Time: Wednesday, June 22nd, 3pm EST

Do you accept my challenge? SE-avatar

Last edited by Xzan 'Jar Tamasee on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you accept my challenge?   Do you accept my challenge? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:46 pm

The Covenant Always Watches..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you accept my challenge?   Do you accept my challenge? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:54 pm

We are here, We are there. We are everywhere. The Covenant watches and sees everything.
Back to top Go down
Vexiox2234
Co-Owner - 1SG
Co-Owner - 1SG
Vexiox2234

PostSubject: Re: Do you accept my challenge?   Do you accept my challenge? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:32 pm

I will try and gather a team up by then, do you have a website that I may look at? And add me to xbl, my GT is Vexiox2234, so we may discuss the battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you accept my challenge?   Do you accept my challenge? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:45 pm

Vexiox2234 wrote:
I will try and gather a team up by then, do you have a website that I may look at? And add me to xbl, my GT is Vexiox2234, so we may discuss the battle.

Ah. So the rat finally leaves the hole.
Back to top Go down
Xzan 'Jar Tamasee
Diplomat
Xzan 'Jar Tamasee

PostSubject: Re: Do you accept my challenge?   Do you accept my challenge? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:47 pm

Vexiox2234 wrote:
We are The Covenant.
Back to top Go down
Vexiox2234
Co-Owner - 1SG
Co-Owner - 1SG
Vexiox2234

PostSubject: Re: Do you accept my challenge?   Do you accept my challenge? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:49 pm

Khan 'Matasee wrote:
Vexiox2234 wrote:

Ah. So the rat finally leaves the hole.

Thank you, and could you control your inferiors...
Back to top Go down
Xzan 'Jar Tamasee
Diplomat
Xzan 'Jar Tamasee

PostSubject: Re: Do you accept my challenge?   Do you accept my challenge? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 4:05 pm

They're doing just fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you accept my challenge?   Do you accept my challenge? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:36 pm

Through war we will teach your heresy.
Through battle we will teach your frailty.
Through death we will teach your fate.
Back to top Go down
Xzan 'Jar Tamasee
Diplomat
Xzan 'Jar Tamasee

PostSubject: Re: Do you accept my challenge?   Do you accept my challenge? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:39 pm

I'm going to need your choice of round sometime between Friday and Sunday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: psalmsx   Do you accept my challenge? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:14 pm

i want in
Back to top Go down
Xzan 'Jar Tamasee
Diplomat
Xzan 'Jar Tamasee

PostSubject: Re: Do you accept my challenge?   Do you accept my challenge? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:26 am

I need your choice of round 2 by tomorrow. Remember it must be within the Official Big Team Battle Circuit.
Back to top Go down
Vexiox2234
Co-Owner - 1SG
Co-Owner - 1SG
Vexiox2234

PostSubject: Re: Do you accept my challenge?   Do you accept my challenge? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:44 pm

Big team slayer on hemorrhage
Back to top Go down
Xzan 'Jar Tamasee
Diplomat
Xzan 'Jar Tamasee

PostSubject: Re: Do you accept my challenge?   Do you accept my challenge? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:48 pm

Vexiox2234 wrote:
Big team slayer on hemorrhage
I assume that is directed toward Round 3 Agreement. You didn't make a choice for Round 2. I'll take the liberty to place it as Multi Flag on Hemorrhage. See you on the battlefield tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you accept my challenge?   Do you accept my challenge? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you accept my challenge?
Page 1 of 1